Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mummy is the B.E.S.T

Apologise for not being updating frequently. Alright, am really quite busy with my works. Most of the time I need to work till mid night, so.. when I reached home, am kind of tired & doze off to bed after a quick shower.
Okok back to topic, Yes, I would like to thank my mom for showering her loves on me. As I work until quite late, usually I ask her not to save the dinner for me. But stubborn me, always complain no food when I got home whereby I already my mom not to save mine. Sorry Mummy, you noe "hungry man is an angry man". Every night, am like a mice searching for food, when I cant find one, I will slp with my empty stomach =(
Take for example yestersday, I got no food when I reach home, mummy said want to cook instand noodle for me, but I was so reluctant cos is already very late, I dun wan to trouble her. So I ate a piece of bread and took my gastric medicine and went to bed.
Today, mummy say this to me "Girl, I cooked your dinner, have you taken your dinner?". I replied, "I took my dinner outside wif mei mei". After that, she say again, "Girl, table have some food, you can take some and eat if you hungry". Mummy scared I go hungry again la. It really warm my heart. Thanks god for giving such a wonderful mother to me, love u mummy n_n

theribbongirl - jacquelyn (muhuki)

No comments:

Post a Comment